Monday, January 03, 2011

Slice of Life # 33 ~ New Beginnings

We all have new beginnings in our lives.  Starting High School, going off to college, mission, new jobs, marriage, having kids, new home, etc.  Many things are new beginnings in our lives.

For me this year I am going to start a new beginning.  I have a decided to start getting in shape.  I want to lose 50 lbs in the next 6 months.  This will put me back to pre/post mission weight.  It isn't my final weight goal, but I think this is a good start for the next 6 months.  This is a new beginning!  Wish me luck on my new beginning!


This is written for Slice of Life. Please feel free to join us here.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good luck! I have the exact same goal as you!

Danielle said...

Good luck! That is awesome!

Pirate Princess said...

Whoo-hoo! You can do it! Congrats on a great new beginning!!! :)