Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Slice of Life # 32 ~ Winter Fun

This weeks Slice of Life is Winter fun.

I had a really cool picture that I wanted to share, but I can't find it on the computer.    I found the picture of us when we lived in Minnesota/Wisconsin we would go to the Winter Carnival.  We had a great picture of Dan and I sitting in chairs in front of an ice airplane.  We enjoyed going and seeing the different things that were made.

The first time we went I was so excited as I saw landmarks from the movie "Might Ducks" and it's sequal.  I loved that movie as a teenager (still love it).  It was great living in the land of the "frozen"!  I didn't mind the winters there, but the summer's humidity is too much for me!

Other than that, I am not much of a winter person.  I would rather curl  up with a book or movie and drink some hot chocolate.  I enjoyed living in Arizona and Southern California because it was a lot warmer in the winter.  But my husband says he will not give up his winters to go live in someplace warmer.

This was written for Slice of Life.  Please feel free to join us Here.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I agree with you about curling up with books and movies in the winter :-) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Elizabeth-

Pirate Princess said...

Ice chairs and and ice plane - now that sounds super cool!! :) If you ever find the pic, I'd love to see it.