Friday, June 18, 2010

Hard Swing Lessons

At the park today, Jennilyn was hit about four times by the swing. #1, she ran behind me as I was giving Ruth a swing in my lap. Jennilyn was layed out on the ground. #2, I was telling Jennilyn that it was safe to "push" from where Dillon was standing. I guess she thought closer was better and she got laid flat again. #3 was a repeat of #2 but she wasn't laid out on the ground. #4 was actually a hit running behind Irene in a toddler swing and it knocked Jennilyn down once more.

Ruth only got knocked down once.

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Oh ouch! Tough day at the park! Hopefully she now has a healthy respect for moving around the swings.

FranE said...

Poor sweetie
I forgot to tell you, I like your background on your blog. Looks really good.