Sunday, May 19, 2013

Graduating Kindergarten

This last Friday, Jennilyn or Jen as she goes by at school (her choice not mine so I go with it) Graduated from Kindergarten.



When I heard some of the songs they sang I turned to my dad who was able to come and said, I seem to remember singing some of these songs when I was in kindergarten, he shook his head yes.  I had not heard I'm a VIP or No one else can Smile My smile in many years.  It was fun to hear Jennilyn singing it.

Jen with her diploma

This is two classes.  You can barley see Jen on the front row.

Thanks Papa Jack for joining us for this event.

School is now over for Jennilyn, but as her sisters will be starting preschool this fall and she is moving into 1st grade and Dillon into 2nd I plan to have school hour during the summer so we don't forget what we have learned this year!

Jennilyn, we love you and we are excited for you to move onto 1st grade!  Keep being the good student you are and the loving sister you are!



No comments: