Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Update

Well it has been a while since I just updated on what our family has been up too!

Dillon~
The end of Aug Dillon started kindergarten.  He is in afternoon and gets to ride the bus!  He is such a big helper and is really getting good at writing his name!

Jennilyn~
Jennilyn is missing her brother while he is at school, but her and Mommy have been doing pre-school together at home.  She is really smart at math!  Jennilyn also turned 4 in Aug, and again is being a great helper with things here at home!

Ruth & Irene~
The Twins are being potty trained.  The 1st day was a disaster, but since then we have been having some success.  (Who knows, maybe we will have them diaper free before their Birthday!)  They are using more words and are getting so big.  I keep thinking that my babies are all growing up!

Dan~
Dan is keeping busy with work and studying to take the Security + exam that he was suppose to take this week but it got canceled and he has signed up to take it in Jan.  He has also started to study to take some Microsoft certifications that he is hoping to start taking exams for those at the begging of next year.  We finally got Dan a smartphone so now we both have cell phones which is really nice!


The sad news is that I lost my camera a few weeks ago and I am feeling lost.  I keep wanting to take a picture and can't.  My phone and I-pod just don't cut it!

I am hopping maybe we can find a really good deal with Black Friday or Cyber Monday on the camera that I want or at least one that will get me buy until I can save up enough for the one I want!

I hope all is well with all of you!

Netty

No comments: