Friday, October 14, 2011

They are Growing Up!



It has been almost 3 years since these two sweet little girls came into our lives.  
They are growing up so fast!  They are talking in full sentences, telling me when they are hungry or thirsty using words.  

They are even Potty Training!  We really started our potty training 2 weeks ago tomorrow, and now they are running and going on their own without the timer.  I use pull ups for naps and bedtime as I don't trust them yet, and they are not staying dry during the night yet.
Also I will probably use pull ups for when we are going to be out and about until I fell that they really have the handle of it as we are still having at least one accident from one of them a day.  Sometimes the accidents are not their fault as they close the door to their room and then can't get out as they have a hard time opening doors in this house.

I am going to take them out on a family outing this evening.  I think I will see if we can do it without the 
pull-ups and  see how well they do.

I think I am going to have to break down and get them their reward that I promised them if they keep it up. They want Dora Dolls!

1 comment:

Shari said...

What a darling baby picture. Congratulations on the potty training!