Sunday, September 25, 2011

Forget-Me-Not





"If we spend our days waiting for the fabulous roses, we

 could miss the beauty and wonder of the tiny forget-me-nots 

that are all around us.  Never stop striving for the best that 

is within you, but don't close your eyes and hearts to the


simple and elegant beauties of each day's ordinary moments

 that make up a rich well-lived life.  The happiest people I 

know are not golden ticket holders, but those who while in 

pursuit of worthy goals discover and treasure the beauty and 

sweetness of everyday moments." 

-Dieter F. Uchtdorf, RS General Conference  Sep 24, 2011

2 comments:

Chalice said...

just wanted to say I love, love, love your picture up top, it's a shame Dan couldn't be there for it, I think it is adorable, makes me want to run to the beach and do one with my family!

Nettypg said...

Thanks Chalice! I hadn't been to the beach in almost 20 years, so it was good to go! We had a blast and I wish that Dan could have been there too!