Monday, June 13, 2011

Slice of Life # 56 ~ Time Crunch

I am one of those people who hate to be late.  I am usually 5-10 min early unless something or someone has held me up.

We are one of those families that shows up to church 5-10 min early (most Sunday's).  People tell me all the time how amazing I am to have the family there on-time every week when their Sunday School teacher's are all usually 5-10 min late, which means I am late to attend my classes (We have RS/Pristhood first, then Sunday School and Sacrament Last).  I don't ever think it is amazing, I just like to be places on time when ever I can.  I get up early to get myself ready and I have things put together the night before for church so we are not scrabbling in the morning looking for shoes, dresses, ext.

I also love to plan, and I will start planning months in advance.  Right now I am starting to really get into planning mode for a trip to my brother-in-law's wedding.

The other thing I tend to plan and start doing in advance is moving.  When people show up to help me move, I always like to have my house ready for them.  I have been told a few times "Thank You" for being ready for the help to arrive to move the stuff so they were able to load, drive to the new place and unload  in 1 1/2 hours.  I still had to go back and do the cleaning, but that always goes much quicker when you have the boxes and stuff moved out.

I like to plan so I can succeed, if I don't plan nothing ever turns out right!

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

What a gem!!! I could have used your expertise these past few weeks for sure! :D

Elizabeth said...

You sound just like me! I hate to be late and am usually running early :-)

I also make plans months in advance.