Monday, May 23, 2011

Shred Fest!

Back at the beginning of May Salt Lake City had a "Shred Fest".

You were to bring everything from computer hard drives, papers, cell phones that you wanted shredded and it would be shredded, without all the time involved. So I had just cleaned out some papers from 1994-2002 and was going to spend time with my little shredder that is getting so old it isn't doing it's job anymore, to shred these papers, when I heard about the Shred Fest.

They were trying to break the Guinness World Record Book for the most amount of stuff shredded determined by weight in 24 hrs.

So I loaded the kids up and we went.  There were lines of people and we were there just after they opened.  We stood in line for about 1/2 hr and then we were done.

Sorry I didn't get pictures of the machines.  But here is pictures of the kids!

No comments: