Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Annette turns 33

Yesterday was my 33rd Birthday!  I started my day off by getting up at 5:45am and driving to Orem to pick up my nephew's Leo and Cole, so that my sister Alysha could go to work at 7am.  I brought them back to my house and was back in time for Dan to go to work.  I then did cereal with all 6 kids for breakfast.  I received a call from a sister in my ward wishing me Happy Birthday, and my grandmother called me.  I got lots of  Facebook well wishes.  When Alysha came she offered to watch the kids while Dan and I walked to Red Robin and have dinner.  While I waited for Dan to come home I scanned some pictures that Alysha needed.  When I came home Wendy was there with a beautiful and tasty chocolate cake with strawberries.  I then scanned more pictures for Alysha and talked with my dad and my mother in law before I went to bed.  I talked with my mom this morning as she had forgotten her phone yesterday and didn't get home until midnight.  I got cloths from my sisters and my parents and I got some add on's for the Wii Fit, that I have tried out already and love!

It was a good birthday and I am grateful for my family for making it a special day.


1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

That's awesome sweetie! I'm so glad it was special for you! :)