Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Slice of Life # 46 ~ I Love ... And Here is Why

This one seems to be a hard one for me to write on...But If I ever print these blogs up into a book like I want to, then writing these Slice of Life is important to me so that my kids will know things about me, that maybe I don't outwardly tell them or show them.  I know there are things about my parents and grandparents that I don't know.

Things I love, are reading, spending time with my family, watching a good movie, visiting with friends, traveling.

I love to escape in a good book.  Even though I may not be much of a writer, I still like to read and just let my world slip away from me while I enjoy the world of imagination. Not always a good thing as I tend to ignore the things that I should be doing and can't put the book down!

I love to go places with my family.  I try to get my husband to just get out of the house on Saturdays so we can spend time together with the kids, and sometimes it is a struggle.  As I have been home all week, and he just wants to stay home as he has been gone to work all week.

I do enjoy going to the  movies, but don't go very often anymore.  We do Netflix and Red Box.  We have cut back to just instant play on Netflix as we figured the new release we want to see we can go to Red Box and get them.

I love to visit friends, but it isn't always easy with everyone's schedules, but I sure am uplifted when I do get to go and spend some time with them.

I do love to travel, but don't get to do it very often.  I love to visit places with history, or just to visit friends.  I do love history, so going to places that have a special history makes it even more fun for me.  I am sure that my trip out East with my family 10 years ago this summer will always be one of my favorites as it gave me time to spend with my family, and we visited some amazing places with lots of history in them.

4 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

These are such happy thoughts! I see myself in a lot of them.. ♥♥

Elizabeth said...

I also see myself in your happy thoughts! We have a lot in common, Netty!

Nettypg said...

Thanks Guys!

Nettypg said...

Thanks Guys!