Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Slice of Life # 41 ~ We're going to the Zoo

"We're going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo, how bout you, you, you?  You can come to, to, to.  We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo.

We use to sing this song every time we went to the zoo growing up.  We use to take the kids to Como Zoo in St. Paul, Minnesota.  I think when it warms up Dan and I will have to take the kids to the Hogle Zoo here in Utah.

My sister in law Sarah sitting waiting for the next seal show!

Dillon and cousin Nathan getting ready for lunch while we were at the zoo.


I think I have lost some of my pictures, as I can't seem to find the ones with them and the animals.  Maybe this spring will be better, as now I have 4 kids that I think will enjoy the zoo!

Now I have that song running through my head and am singing it too my kids!

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Oh, I hope you do go to the zoo this summer! You'll have a GREAT time! :)

Jackie Grumish said...

I'm so excited to bring Zach to Como! It's about 15 minutes from where we're living now. The only worry I have is finding parking once we're over there. It's usually a nightmare! :)