Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Cookie Cutter

I forgot to take my camera with me, but today we went to Cookie Cutter Kids Hair Salon.
They have these fun cars for the kids to sit in while they get their hair cut.  They also get to watch a movie of their chose while their hair is being cut.  When they are done they get a balloon tied to a cookie cutter and a sucker.  The girls did great!  No crying or fighting about getting it cut.  I am taking Dillon on Friday, so maybe I will remember the camera and get more picture.

Ruth
Jennilyn
Irene
Irene side view
Balloon and cookie cutter with Dillon's teddy bear
I loved how Jennilyn's and Irene's hair turned out.  The judge is still out on Ruth's.  I can always take her back another day since I bought a booklet deal, which they allowed me to use three of them today and still have some for future hair cuts.  It did cut down on how much I would pay for all of the kids' hair cuts in one shot since I do have so many kids, but a word to the wise, make an appointment to go.  They do accept walk-in's but I found they didn't have the time for walk in's!

No comments: