Thursday, February 10, 2011

They are growing!

My kids are growing!

Dillon is getting so heavy, that I  am not able to carry him much.

Jennilyn is getting so active, and is loving to sing.

Ruth is talking more and is wanting to  sleep in her sister's bed.

Irene is also talking more and is wanting to sleep in her brother's bed.  Today Irene told me to let go of the milk jug so she could carry it to the table for me.

The twins are becoming so independent in everything they do.  Dillon is talking more and becoming very opinionated in what he wants.  Jennilyn is a ball of energy.  She loves to learn and sing.

I love my kids.  They are growing and are fun to watch as they learn new things.

1 comment:

lani said...

So fun to see all the pics! I can't believe your twins are 2 already--where does the time go? It sounds like you are loving it all. ( i also loved the mini-van commercial. I think I need a time-out in that van, too :)