Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Slice of LIfe # 22 ~ Treats

Posted by Picasa

I am behind on my Slice of Life entries as I have gone more then a week without access to the internet.  But we finally got it hooked up last night.

This weeks Slice of life is Treats.  There are a lot of times in my life were I got special treats.  In 9th grade for my birthday, my group of friends had a surprise for me in each of my 7 classes.  It was so neat that they remembered me like that.  Finding treats from my Mom and Dad on Valentines Day.  Walking out on Valentin's Day when I lived in Arizona, just before I moved home to go on my mission and having my front door and sidewalk heart-attacked by our hometeachers.  Having my room decorated with cards in the picture by the other sister's that we shared our apartment with on my mission, or not telling anyone in my mission it was my birthday and being surprised with a birthday cake also in the picture.

Everyday seems like a treat with my wonderful husband and kids!

If you would like to join us and share your Slice of Life, go here.

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

Another one I missed! These are all great memories! =)

And I love the comment about everyday being a treat. Feels that way when you celebrate every day, doesn't it?