Saturday, August 28, 2010

I love to see the Temple!

Yesterday, Dan and I were getting ready to leave for the temple when, Jennilyn told us that she wanted to go to the temple too.  Dan told her she had to wait 9 more years until she was 12.  She then climbed in my lap and said "I want to go to the temple to, Mommy" I told her she couldn't go.  She then told us again she wanted to go to the temple, so I told her we would go tomorrow to the temple and she said ok.







This morning we got up and we got everyone ready.  We rode Trax to Temple Square, as two kids under the age of 6 can ride free with a paid adult.  so we figured it would cost us about the same to drive and park as it would to take Trax.  The kids loved riding Trax.  We got to Temple Square and we met up with Marj Condor, a sister in my ward and a bunch of others.  We were early, so we had to wait for the Church History Museum opened.  We then went in and saw the "I am a Child of God" exhibit, that is getting ready to close down this next week.  Marj and helped to design the exhibit, so it was fun to listen to some of her facts about it.  The kids had fun playing in there.

We then walked over to Temple Square and took some pictures with the temple.  Then we got on Trax and rode it home.  Irene feel asleep on the way, but she was up really early.

We had fun.  Thanks Marj for inviting us to join you there to see the exhibit.  I think we will have to do this more often with the kids.

Enjoy the Slide show of some of our pictures!

No comments: