Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Aquarium





In April Papa Jack took us and our cousins to the Aquarium in Sandy, UT.  We had wanted to go to the zoo, but the weather wasn't cooperating so this was our backup choice.  We had fun with Aunt Wendy and cousin Jack, Aunt Emily & Uncle Squire and cousins Jonny & Steven,  and cousins Christopher and Sammy (which I didn't get any good pictures of them.)  And Aunt Alysha came to town with Leo and Cole so we had all the cousins but cousin Matt with us. Thanks Papa Jack for taking us we had fun!

4 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Aquariums are so cool - I bet they had an awesome time! :D

Nettypg said...

Yes I think we did, we are thinking about getting a family membership good for a year so we can take the kids more often.

Amy White said...

Looks like you guys are doing well. I've only been to wheeler farm in the winter time for the sleighrides. It would be fun to visit at another time so we could see more animals.

Nettypg said...

Maybe we can have a cousin get together with everyone. The kids had a blast! Wendy only lives about a block from it, and I am only about 1 1/2 miles from it. I think it would be fun!