Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hmm...

Well the kids are all down for naps and I have cleaned the living room, vacuumed it and done a load of dishes.  And now I am relaxing listing to music on Pandora Radio.

Dillon's birthday party was great!  We had a lot of fun having family come and celebrate with us.  Thanks guys for coming to help us celebrate!

As we get ready for to travel to Gunnision for Thanksgiving this week, I am thinking how a year ago I was very pregnant with the twins and couldn't travel to Utah from Spokane to share Thanksgiving with all of them. This year all but one of my sister's will be there, but we will all be in Gunnision for Christmas, which will be the first time in 6 years that we have all been together for a holiday.

I am so grateful for our families and friends who have helped us out so much this year, weather physically, mentally, or spiritually.  The last two years have been hard, but I feel the Lord has blessed us in so many ways.  He knows what will try us and help us.  I am just grateful that I am feeling his love and that I have been blessed so much.  Thank you everyone who has made my life meaningful!
Love,
Netty

No comments: