Sunday, October 04, 2009

We made it!

Well we made it to Utah with no major problem, but some comforters and a memory foam missing from the back of the pickup.  Hmm, someone must of needed them more then us, but we are sad as the comfert is part of a bed in a bag that we got for our wedding and the other is a quilt that Dan designed as a kid and his mom then made for him, then she redid the batting and fixed it up and gave it to Dillon 2 years ago, so I am sad that they are gone.  But we had safe travels and now it is time to get all the boxes unpacked and find all the baby food that I know I had for the twins.  The problem is finding places to fit it all as the bedrooms are huge and so is the dinning room, but there is no storage in the bathrooms or no pantry for all the food and very little bottom cupboards to put all of my pots and pans and large bowls, and stuff.

At least Dan will be home at night to help me with the unpacking or watch the kids for me.

Until next time,
Netty

2 comments:

Tara H. said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new place and can't wait to visit sometime soon.
Glad you made it all safely.
xoxox

Nettypg said...

Thanks Tara, once I have everything in place I will take pictures, I am too embarssed with the way it looks right now!

Hope to see you again soon!
Netty