Thursday, September 24, 2009

Packing, Packing, Packing

Well I have been busy packing all week long, and now I am tired, of course I woke up at 330am and had trouble going back to sleep.  But the house is about as packed as it can be without taking apart the beds, electronics and the last of the food and dishes, now onto the barn to sort and decide what I am keeping and what I am not keeping.  I have been told I need to condince down what I have and just buy replacements later when I need them rather than holding onto things for later use.  Irene now has her first tooth so both babies have been a little cranky, Irene is also running a fever and has a runny nose so that dosn't make things any easier.  But I am excited to go to Utah this next week and see our new place that Dan has picked out for us and also to see him, I miss him so much.  One more week and we will be togther again!  I am counting down the days!

Netty

No comments: