Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Started Preschool

Boy my little boy is growing up!  Today he started preschool for the first time, I know school has been in session for a while, but we found out we were moving a week before school started and we decided that we didn't want to start him and then uproot him 3 weeks later since he dosen't deal with change very well.  But he did alright today, and starting on Monday he will ride the bus to school.  He only goes twice a week for two hrs, but it will probably be about three hrs that he is gone with the bus ride to and from.  I am excited and today when I opend his backpack, there was a note about school pictures coming up on Nov 4th.  I had thought we had miss that, but I guess not, so now I get to get his first school pictures taken too!  Boy is he growing up on me, now if I could just get him to potty trained!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Way fun! I am sure that Dillon is enjoying himself! :)