Monday, March 16, 2009

Some pics of the twins











Well we blessed the babies on March 1st. We had family from Kennewick, WA and Ashton, ID come for it. I have two sets of twin cousins and one set of them Bryce and Chase came to the blessing so we took some pictures of the twins with them and me since I am a twin myself. I also got a 4 generation picture with my grandparents and my mom. Also Dan fell asleep rocking the twins while he let me get some sleep. I am grateful that he is willing to do that once in a while. Dan is gone to Louisiana with a job until Mar 29th so I will not see him for a total of 3 weeks. But we are surviving
My mother in law Nova made the dresses, booties, and hats that the girls are wearing.
Thank you so much for making them. I will treasure them for the girls forever. Now Jennilyn has one that was made by my mom and Dillon has a boy one made by mom. Thank You both for everything this last few months. I love both of you and appreciate all you both do for me.

No comments: