Friday, January 16, 2009

Still Waiting

Well I am 37 weeks along right now I will be 38 on Sunday. We had an ultrasound done yesterday and baby A is still breached so when we see the Dr today we will be setting a c-section. After the drive home from my appointment yesterday I have hardly been able to walk. I have a feeling that when we go to the Dr's today that they will send us over to the hospital next door and get this over with. I don't have regular contractions, but I have been having some contractions over the last 2 days. I am hoping to have the babies by Saturday night as Dan leaves out of town Sunday morning to fly to Utah for a job Monday and won't be back until Monday night.

We had a good Christmas. We got up and had breakfast and then we got my parents on the web cam and they got to see the kids open their gifts. They have loved playing with the kitchen set that I had gotten for them. If they had gotten nothing else for Christmas they would have been happy. My parents then drove from Kenniwick WA that afternoon and I finally got to see them. I saw each of them separately this summer, but I hadn't seen both of them together since they had come to WI 17 months ago for the baby blessing of Jennilyn. They stayed for a few days and then they came back with my aunt Peggy and her girls for a baby shower that my sister in law did for me. My mom has stayed to help with the kids and be here when the twins are born. I really appreciate her help. My dad went to Utah with Grandma and Grandpa and won't be back until the end of January so my mom is staying until then. I feel so lucky to have her come to stay so long.

Well hopefully we will be posting some pictures of the twins really soon.
Until then.
Netty

No comments: