Saturday, January 17, 2009

still waiting again

Well the Dr just sent me home and scheduled me for a c-section on Tuesday Jan 20Th at 330 pm pacific time. I feel a little scared as I have not had a c-section before. Dan's job got changed so this is good he doesn't go to Utah until the end of next week so that is good at least he will be here when the twins are born.

I felt a little frustrated because they kept telling me full term for twins is 36 weeks, but the Dr said they couldn't do anything until I was 38 weeks which I will be on Sunday. I almost feel like they are treating me like a single baby and not twins. I was told that the twins are weighting in at 7 lbs, which if that is tree the preemie cloths that I got at my baby shower most likely won't fit.

Well I will post sometime after the twins are born.

Netty

No comments: