Monday, November 28, 2005


Well, it has been awhile since I have posted a blog. I am sitting here watching my little one sleep. He is doing much better, which has mommy very excited. He has decided to eat every two hours at night and go between two and four hours duing the day, but we are getting adjusted to that. I am stating to get some of my energy back to start getting my new home put in order. I am still walking around in a maze of boxes everywhere. Dan has been great in trying to do some while he is home. But, today it was back to work, out of town, for him so we won't be seeing him much this week at all, but we knew that was going to be the case.

We had a quite Thanksgiving Dinner here at our home. Dan did a great job cooking the ham, potatos, exct.
The picture is the day we got to come home from the hospital with Dillon, our first family picture.
Well until later.
Netty

No comments: