Thursday, January 02, 2014

Welcome 2014

Another year is here!  I love new years.  We all get a little older and hopefully we have learned things through the last year.


I saw this picture on facebook yesterday and I totally want to take it to heart!




2013 had some rough bumps in the road, but we made it and we are so excited to start of 2014!

I have made some personal goals that I hope will help me be a better person, mom and wife.

Dan and I have also set some goals as a couple that I feel will be very rewarding.

We are also going to start taking a family history class together at church which we are excited about.

One thing I want to make sure I do is take more pictures.  I hardly took any pictures during the last two weeks so I have nothing to show of what fun we have had.

So from Our Family to Yours Have a Happy New Year, and make it a great one!



No comments: