Sunday, July 07, 2013

Changes...

6 months ago Dan and I were asked to teach the CTR 6 class in primary.  This is the 6-7 yr olds at church.  Then a month ago we were asked to teach the CTR 7 which is the 7-8 yr olds.  We have enjoyed teaching both of these classes.  Today was my last day teaching the class.  Dan will teach next week.

I have been called to serve as the 2nd counselor in the Relief Society (If you want to know more go here. )

Today we had fun talking about missionaries and we played a fun game called pin the tag on the missionary.  Here is a picture of our game.


I am excited, scared, and nervous about the new calling I have been asked to do, but I will do it with all that I have.  I am looking forward to serving with some amazing women and look forward to learning from them.


So for now that is the changes in our household.  Until next time!

2 comments:

Aine said...

Congrats on the new calling - you'll be great!

Nettypg said...

Thanks Aine, I have your fabric bought, I am hoping to get it made this week and mailed to you. Sorry it is taking me so long!