Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  And I am proud to say that I am a mom of 4 great kids!  This morning after my husband left for work, the kids and I just sat on the couch cuddling and they were telling me all about their dreams last night.  Now that I have a child in school, it is fun to see what he brings home as each holiday approaches.  Yesterday he brought home a little card with his picture on it and this questioner that they had him answer the questions to.  It is funny the way kids see things, and I loved the answers.


Side note:  My kids do not get medicine everyday, but when I tell them they need to take it, they usually take it with out fighting me!


I hope every Mom has a great Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Eliza said...

That is adorable! I love how your name is "Mommy." Too cute!