Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Annette!

 Today is my 34th Birthday!  I had such a fun day today with the family!  Dan told me a few weeks ago that he was taking today off!

We started off going and getting the girl's hair cut!  They look so good!





Then we went to the park for lunch of Pizza!  It was so good and the kids love using our Picnic blankets that I bought last summer!



We then stopped by my sister Wendy's house and she gave me the gift from my family.  I so needed the new cloths they gave me.  I am so excited to wearing the new outfits!  Thank You!  




A few weeks ago we bought what they call Pass of All Passes to one of the local Fun Centers in the area.  They have everything from water parks (with water slides), bumper cars, miniature golf, bowling, and soon Laser tagging.  As well as tickets to local collages sporting events, and some of the Minor League sporting events, even race car events here in our area.  These passes are good for one year.  They are a great deal! Even if all we did was go to the water park twice, it would have paid for itself, but since the water park doesn't open until Memorial Day  we decided to take the kids and go bowling for the first time as a family.  Dan and I enjoy bowling, but we have never taken the kids!  We had a lot of fun and look forward to going again really soon!



When we came home we we had left over pizza and spaghetti for dinner, and then Dan made me a rice crispy treat cake.  He did a great job, and the kids wanted to put the candles on!  (the cake is in the shape of a horse).



I truly did have a great day, and I could not have asked for a better day!  Thanks Dan and Kids and My family for making it so great!

2 comments:

Nettypg said...

Thank You Elizabeth!

Albertcrosby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.