Monday, August 29, 2011

A New Chapter in Our Lives


I am starting a new chapter in my life today!  It is called "Sending Kids to School"!
We have been in the small child chapter with 4 little ones so close together in age, and now we are starting to send them off to school!



Three Months ago Dillon graduated from Preschool.  Today my sweet little boy will start Kindergarten.  The years seem to have flown from the time he was born.

 Last night Dan gave Dillon a Father's Blessing in preparation for the coming school year.
What a wonderful spirit we had in the home after this was given.

Dillon I hope you make lots of new friends and have a great school year!

Go Class of 2024!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annette!

This is Elizabeth from Slice of Life prompts and the blog "Into My Own."

I have changed my blog address to:

http://babysteppingit.blogspot.com/

And I am back in the Sharing a Slice of Life game after taking several weeks off.

That is a major milestone to have your little one going off to school!

Elizabeth-