Monday, June 27, 2011

Slice of Life # 58~ Chocolate

Chocolate Candy I made for Valentines 2011


This weeks Slice of Life is on Chocolate....Well I love a good dark Chocolate candy or even making my own candy,  I also enjoy brownies and chocolate ice cream at times.

But I HATE Chocolate Cake!  

And of course at my wedding the large cake they made chocolate and the cake we feed each other was chocolate!  I wasn't the happiest about that!  But I will eat chocolate cake if it is the only thing served.

Our wedding cake

Pretending to cut the cake!

Feeding each other chocolate sheet cake since the wedding reception had not started when we did the pictures.



For me if I had my way my stress reliever food would be Swedish fishes or Cinnamon Bears!

I am glad I like chocolate and will give anything with it a try, but I don't make chocolate cake unless it is my husband's birthday and then I make him Devil's Food Cake ~ which is one of his favorite cakes!

Until next time....

5 comments:

Shari said...

Beautiful wedding pictures. It is sweet of you to make his favorite cake even if you don't like it.

Nettypg said...

Thanks Shari, yes I feel it is a way to show him I love him when I make it for him!

Pirate Princess said...

LOL!!! I wondered if someone would confess to not being a chocolate fan! Great pics Netty to go along with an awesome story! LOVE it! =)

Elizabeth said...

You had a BEAUTIFUL Wedding dress and beautiful wedding cake!

Elizabeth

Nettypg said...

Thanks Ladies! Elizabeth, I rented my wedding dress so I don't even have it to pass on to my girls, but that is ok, I don't have to worry about storing it! :)