Friday, June 03, 2011

Dillon Graduation!

Today was Dillon's graduation from Jordan Valley Preschool.  He has been going there for 2 years for speech therapy.  He has sure grown a lot and has improved so much!






Dan is out of town so he missed this event.  I took the girls with me and they were all so good for the 1hr that we were there.  I took them to the drive threw for McDonald's and we had to sit and wait for the chicken nuggets.  So since they had us pull forward and then brought our meals I just checked that I had 4 happy meals and then my meal.  We get home and go to eat and the kids are getting out their toys and Dillon's didn't have it's toy in it.  He didn't even cry over it, which surprised me.  He just said he was fine and then went on eating and went off to play.  What a big boy he has grown into!  He is becoming very helpful with his sisters as well and does pretty good at obeying.

We love you Dillon!  And we have a lot to look forward to!

Until fall...School is out and then we will have Dillon in Kindergarten!  Lots of changes headed our way from here on out!

No comments: