Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Slice of Life # 50 ~ Happy Birthday

This Weeks Slice of Life is about Birthdays! I have had some fun ones over the years. In 9th grade, my group of friends left a gift for me in each class, and a big balloon boquate in my last class.
My 21st birthday I went to Hard Rock Cafe with my family.  My parents may not have appreciated that, but I sure had a fun time, and I got the sweatshirt I am wearing in these pictures there.

These pictures are from my mission. Since I love Cheesecake or angle food cake as my birthday cake, my parents sent me a no bake cheesecake mix and little shortcakes. I also got a new outfit. My companion and I went on a hike since it was our perperation day, and then at our dinner appointment that night, they had made a cake and put candles on it when they found out it was my birthday. My birthday is this next week, and we may not be doing much, but I feel loved by my family!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

How fun! LOVE IT! :)