Sunday, February 20, 2011

Slice of Life # 40 ~ Candlelight Dinner

Irene, Dan, Ruth, Jennilyn, Dillon, and Annette (clockwise around the table)


For a Wedding Present we got the candle stick holders and some candles.  So every now and then we set up the table and have a candle light dinner.  Before the kids started coming we had it more frequently to make a night special, now we just do put them out once in a while.  This picture was taken New Years Eve 2009.  I was just about to take a picture when my sister stopped by to drop something off and so I had her take this family picture of all of us.  The kids love when we turn off all the lights and light the candles.  We haven't had a candlelight dinner since this picture was taken so I think it is about time to do it again.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How sweet!

Pirate Princess said...

That is such a great idea! I LOVE it!! I'll have to talk to Russ about implementing that in our home too. :)