Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Slice of Life # 26 Happy Heart Attack

This weeks Slice of Life seems to be a hard one for me.

Sometimes I think we get a lot of unsung Thanks, or we do things for others that makes a different in others lives, and sometimes we or they never really know how to say Thank You for what was done.

I have had a few experiences in my life, but they are too personal to want to share them in the blog.  But when I read this blog it made me think of this article by Jeffery R. Holland.  It really touched me when I heard it in the General Conference in Oct 2010 for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

To all my family and friends Thank You for being there for us and for all you do for us!


This was done for Slice of Life.  Please feel free to join us or read others.

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

It is true - sometimes we never hear the thanks, but we see the good work and feel the gratitude all the same.

♥♥♥