Sunday, October 10, 2010

Slice of Life # 21~ Trick

This weeks Slice of Life entry is on Tricks.

Of course I do have some pictures  but they are on the other computer that I  don't have access to this week.

I think the funnest trick I have ever helped with would be on Sept 14, 2002.  My sister Emily was married on the 13th in Logan and did her reception on the 14th in Pleasant Grove.  Our good family friend Trevor and I  went to the hotel that my sister and her new husband was staying at, we had gone to the store and bought banana's, root beer, and Oreo cookies. We then went to Midvale to their hotel and we had brought with us professional Saran wrap like what you buy at the moving stores to wrap your big items up with.  We wrote just married on the windows and started to wrap the car, then we put in the package of cookies and two cans of root beer.  Then every so often we put in a banana and a can of root beer and then at the end finished off with more root beer and banana's.  We put the bananas and root beer so they could enjoy eating and drinking something while they undid the car and the cookies at the end to eat as a treat.

The next morning they came out and had to unwrap their car.  My brother in law wasn't very happy with us!  And then to find out he doesn't like root beer, we should have gotten sprite or coke!

But that was so fun!  Of course I didn't think to take a camera with me, it was the first time I had ever done anything like that!  And I haven't done anything quite like that since.  Thanks Trevor for taking me!

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

LOL - that is so cute, and something I would SO DO!!!! :D