Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our little Ruth

Today I want to write about Ruth.  She is my third child and the oldest of my twins.

Ruth is a very lovable little girl.  She loves to walk and smile and cry and threw herself on the floor when she is not getting her way.  She also like to say bye and wave, but she has a new favorite word that I hear a lot from her two older siblings, if I ask her to come to me or try to give her something she doesn't want she says "No" and then she repeats it "No".  She sure is a cutie though  and I love her!

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Don't you love having twins? They're a lot of hard work up front, but as mine get older and we watch them interact, it's priceless! :)

And yes - she IS a cutie!!!

Nettypg said...

I agree, as I am watching them get bigger and do more things for themselves it is getting easier. Also having Dillon and Jennilyn get potty trained for the most part helps a lot too!