Friday, February 12, 2010

"Mommy, I'm scared!"

That is it!  No more watching Monsters Inc. in my house for a while.  It is one of the kids favorite, but all I am hearing the last two days are "Mommy, I'm scared! There are monster's in my room!"  Tonight as I type it is midnight and Jennilyn won't go to sleep because of the monsters.  She has never had this problem until now.  All the other kids are sound asleep like good kids and no, so is awake.  So I just put her in my bed with Daddy and I am coming to sleep on the couch as there isn't much room in my bed for me to be comfortable sleeping with her on one side and Dan on the other.  This is crazy, I don't seem to remember being scared of monsters as a kid, but Dan says that he was.  She even has to have the blinds pulled up so that she can see outside that the monster isn't there.  Crazy little girl, and I love her, but I want some sleep.  Please Jennilyn go to sleep so that Mommy can get some sleep too!
Good Night my little ones!

1 comment:

Kacorn said...

Havah did that for a little while. It started as something pretend and then as she said it more she started to believe it... I just pretended with her, and every night before I left, I'd tell her that I only let nice monsters in our house who are friendly and then when I left I'd say "Come on monster, let me go put you in your bed to sleep now."

After a couple of weeks she stopped talking about them.