Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday BSA

As I am up with a cold that isn't letting me sleep, I have been reading articles and hearing of events this summer to celebrate the 100th Birthday of the Boy Scouts of America.

Now I know that I am not a Boy Scout, but I was raised by one, who I love dearly!  The things I have learned and the things I have had the opportunity to do because of him and his participation in Boy Scouts have taught me, and blessed me in my life.  I am looking forward to in 4 years having my own son participate in Cub Scouts and start to teach him and have him learn from his grandfather some of the things that I learned.

Happy Birthday to the Boy Scouts!  May you have many more years of great youth and leaders come through your programs!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am a fan! It really is an amazing organization!!!