Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life

Life is going good, the kids seem to be adjusting to the new home just fine.  Dillon is enjoying school, Jennilyn wants to go on the bus with him and Dillon wants her to come, of course they seem like two peas in a pod.  We are trying to potty train them both at the same time, but I keep loseing the battle, they keep holding it while they are on the potty and then go in their panties just minutes after I let them off the potty.  It is frustrating.  The twins are growing and Ruth stood alone balancing herself (until she relized it) for a minute the other day then she feel down and cried that Mommy had let go of her.  Irene is still our explorer, she is into everything and both of them are enjoying the Christmas ortements that we have started to get out for the try, of course their older siblings like to undecorate the tree.  The twins also have 3 teeth each and they love to eat soild food, I mad spiral mac    & cheese for lunch and as I was making it Irene was screaming at me from her high chair and didn't stop until she had some infront of her, but that is ok, she enjoyed every bit of it.  Of course as the twins eat you can see different styles in them.  Ruth is very clean and takes one small bite at a time, and Irene has both hands in the food and is trying to eat as fast as she can and is a lot messier then Ruth.  It is fun to watch them grow.

2 comments:

Daynes Family said...

What a cute blog Annette! Glad to see life is treating you well. I can't believe you have four kids!! Seems like yesterday we were still on the mission! Time sure flies!

Tara H. said...

Wow, everyone is growing up. Good luck with the potty training. I will let you kow as we have success.
Ty hasn't been in diapers at all for 2 weeks, but I am having a hard time getting him to tell me he needs to go. He holds it good, and as long as we take him every two hours or so to go potty, he will go. But I am not sure how long it will take him to actually recognize that he needs to go and tell me and then get to the potty in time.
Good luck to both of us.
xoxoxo