Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Blanket!




"My Blanket! you took it! My Blanket! Stop it give me my blanket!" These are the words that I heard from my two year old for almost 2 hours while she waited for her blanket to be washed. I stole it from her yesturday morning to wash it and at first she didn't notice, but 5 minuets later she did and knew right were it was so she went into the washroom and she sat down in front of the washer and watched the washer yelling at me to stop it and give her the blanket, well then she got distrated long enough for me to put it in the dryer. She wasn't very happy with me for washing it and was glad to have it for her nap time. She is so protective of that thing.

1 comment:

DollsAndSpooks said...

your blog is so cool! please visit my blog,

charmedwishes18.blogspot.com too,

thanks!