Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Growing Up

I own three excersausers I have two at my mother in laws and one here at my home for the twins, they love them. The other day Jennilyn decided that she was going to get into one and play, I caught these pictures before I made her get out. She is a cutie and I love her.


Dillon sure is trying to be a big helper even though he still doesn't talk much, we were going to leave my in-laws today and he was draging me over to his twin sisters so that I could carry them out, and then once we got home he stood by the one sister while I carried the other one up to our 2nd floor apartment and then he walked with me while I carried the other one up, if he could carry them I think he would. I am sure blessed to have such great kids.He also wanted to get himself dressed and he sat on the potty tonight, now if we can just get him to do that all the time.

The twins are trying to pull themselves up into sitting positions and such, they are getting quite skilled at this.

No comments: