Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Well, I came home from Kennewick, and have been busy packing. We are moving on Friday night. I am going to do this without Dan, as he won't be home until May 30th and I am leaving for Utah on May 23. On a side note, I got home from Keenewick and lost my keys. We still haven't found them and we have torn the house apart looking for them. Since I didn't have another set here, Dan made a copy and sent it to me today. Well I need to get my kids to bed and contiune to pack while I can.

2 comments:

dartax said...

While I wish I was there to help, I am very glad to be employed so that we have this choice available to us.

Tara H. said...

I love your family picture! The kids are growing so much! Have a fun trip to Utah. How long are you staying? Our paths might just cross there.
xoxox