Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another week

Well, the kids are all growing. We did family pics this last week, so I will post some as soon as I get them.

Dan left out of town on Sunday for two weeks. So since he was going to be gone, I decided to go down to Kennewick and stay with my grandparents. We are having a great time here.

Dillon did something new today. Grandma was watching him, Jennilyn, & Ruth while I went shopping with Irene in tow. Grandma had put Jennilyn down for a nap and Dillon had been playing. She got lunch put away and was tending to Ruth and got her laid down, when she went to check on Dillon, she couldn't find him, he had gone down to the basement to the room that he stay's in, closed the door and climbed into his bed and went to sleep for his nap. He dosen't always take a nap anymore, and he has never just gone to his bed and gone to sleep. I am glad that the kids were good for Grandma while I was gone.

No comments: