Monday, November 10, 2008

Doing to much!

Well today I learned what it is like to do to much and feel the pain for it later. My mother-in-law and I went to do some arrends and get a few grocyers and even though we were only gone for about 2 1/2 hours I was feeling the pain with the twins by the time we got to the car at Walmart. As a result I stayed off my feet the rest of the day and she took care of the kids until Dan got home. She also made dinner for all of us so that I wouldn't have to be on my feet again. I have found it is easier to go upstairs and stay up there for a while rather then going up and down all day. This morning knowing I was going out after the kids had breakfest, when I came down to get dressed, I got the things I knew I would need for the kids and I took them back upstaires with me so that I could avoid going up and down the stairs. I think it helps to try and plan a little that way. The kids were good today which helped a lot while we were doing our shopping. Now if they can just be good fo my appointments for the rest of the week as I am not fitting behind the steering wheel very well, my sweet mother-in-law is driving me everywhere.

Until next time.
Netty

No comments: