Thursday, November 10, 2005

Well, it is late at night, and I cannot sleep, so I thought I would write something. I am becoming more uncomfortable by the day and ready to have the baby come, but Dan keeps telling me to be patient. My contractions are getting worse, so I am inclined to believe it will happen soon. We will be moving into our new place on Saturday. I am excited about that. I really want to get a place set up to bring the baby home to. Dan has been gone out of town this week, but it is nice to have him home again, but he leaves again on Monday, but he will only be going to the Mayo Clinic, which is just about 2 hrs away, so he will be a lot closer to home then the 5 hrs he was this week.

Well, I know this is short, but I have ran out of things to say.

Until next time.

Netty

1 comment:

dartax said...

Correction: I was 4 hours away this past week.

I woke up just enough last night to see that I was alone in bed and Netty was over on the computer. I went back to sleep almost immediately.